The Norwesters curl on Tuesdays AND Thursdays from 10am - noon. We are a group of 55+ curlers who have transferred over from the North Shore. The Club has a history that goes back to 1975. We will be curling Tuesday and Thursday mornings. This means you can have an early start to your day with afternoons to do what you want. We like to think of our league as moderately competitive, enjoying fellowship, helping with fitness and just having fun. Our season consists of:
- Four quarters of ten games in each quarter;
- Teams are mixed and matched each quarter so curlers can meet new players;
- One game on Tuesday and one game on Thursday between 9:45 and 12:00 noon;
- Post game coffee and socializing;
- Christmas and season closing Mini Spiels followed by a catered luncheon and awards;
- A full (2 x week) membership is $400 for the whole season. A three quarter membership (curling 3 of the 4 quarters) is $325. A half membership (either 2 quarters/yr. or 1 x week) is $250.
- Spares cost will be $170. After 5 games, a spare must become a member of the Vancouver Curling Club ($36.75) to continue playing.
- Spares curl on an as-needed, as-available basis.
Draw Master: Bob Curtis 604-929-2974 or firstname.lastname@example.org