UPDATE FOR 2020-2021 CURLING SEASON
There won't be any curling September to December 2020.
The club may open up in January, but I will post more information after the league reps meeting in mid-September.
Stay safe everyone!!
Welcome to the home page for the Pharmacists & Travelers League!!
You DO NOT have to be a pharmacist or a traveling sales rep to curl with us.
We are a fun league and welcome players of any skill level.
Our league has been part of the Vancouver Curling Club since 1950.
We curl from October to March.
While full teams are welcome, we do make up new teams each year from existing players.
Please contact our league rep or the Vancouver Curling Club if you are interested in joining this league.
Spare Rules (summary)
1. A spare may play lead, second or third positions.
2. A spare may only play for one team for two consecutive weeks.
3. If the skip is away, the third must move up to the skip position.
4. If both the skip and third are away and the lead or second do not want to skip, then one spare may skip but the second spare must play a front end position.
5. Spares must be co-ordinated through the spare convenor.
SEE attached document for full details.
Congratulations to Team Campbell for winning the overall round robin. Here come the playoffs!