Found in the city archives

Here is something club historian Kathy McInnes came across on Facebook, from the City of Vancouver archives. The old building down the street at Dinmont and Midlothian (33rd Avenue) was the first curling-dedicated facility that VCC had. It was on its last legs when the 2010 Winter Olympics came along, leaving the legacy of the new facility we occupy today.

1949 souvenir program