19th Annual Barry Naimark Charity Skins Bonspiel
The Vancouver Curling Club is pleased to host the 19th Annual Barry Naimark Charity Skins Bonspiel March 4-6, 2016.
Named after the late Barry Naimark - who was a longtime VCC member and part of the Dagg foursome who became world curling champions in 1964 - the Charity Skins Bonspiel is an opportunity for curlers to play the game they love, have fun with their friends and meet other members, all while raising funds for a local charity.
The Club is pleased to support St. James Music Academy. A non-profit organization that inspires Vancouver’s inner city youth to bring social transformation through the power and joy of music.
Read below for registration details and use the menu along the top of this page to learn more about the Barry Naimark Charity Skins Bonspiel.
- The registration fee is $300 per team, payable by cash, cheque or card before your first game - REGISTER NOW
- Register befire February 1st, 2016 and your team will receive a FREE PITCHER of beer (Note, we apologize for the confusion that Totem Tales created, the award is a pitcher, not a discount)
- Each team is guaranteed a minimum of 3 games and the chance to earn back your entry fee (and maybe more) via Skins winnings; we had more than $4,500 in cash prizes during the 2015 event.
- Saturday features the fun-filled dinner banquet.
- There are amazing raffle, silent auction and 50/50 draws throughout the entire weekend whose proceeds go towards the supported charity.