Travelers Mainland Club Challenge Playdown starts
Each season, the VCC holds a qualifying event to determine our men's and women's teams for the Mainland Club Challenge, held every April at the Richmond CC. Teams qualify from the Mainland Club Challenge for the Pacific International Cup the following week at Richmond. The BC block champions from the PIC represent the province at the Travelers Curling Club Championship in November.
- There are separate men's and women's events.
- Interested teams are to be comprised of players forming a regularly-playing team in one of VCC's leagues.
- Team eligibility is governed by the BC Club Challenge Rules of Eligibility.
- The competition will be a double-knockout playoff.
- Ice time for the event (to be confirmed) has been set aside on the evenings of Tuesday, Mar. 13, Tuesday, Mar. 20, Wednesday, Mar. 21, Tuesday, Mar. 27, Wednesday, Mar. 28, and on the afternoon of Saturday, Mar. 31.
- Winning teams will be provided VCC jackets for use at the Mainland Club Challenge.