The Vancouver Curling Club (VCC), with its modern facility, central location and easy access to public transit, is an ideal location for -- corporate events, team building workshops, meetings, receptions and family celebrations.
For groups looking for a curling experience, we offer both hourly rentals and block bookings of ice time, with up to eight sheets of ice available from September to April. The VCC has rental pricing to accommodate various group sizes and rental times.
The facility also has the Last Draw Lounge (seats 200) and a lockable boardroom (seats up to 50). Both rooms are available as a stand-alone rental 12 months of the year, or as part of an ice rental.
Start your rental request
- Click here to download a complete information package on available space for special events such as corporate team building, receptions, banquets, meetings and family celebrations. We look forward to welcoming your group soon to the Club!
- Click here to submit a rental request form to start the process of booking your ice or lounge time.
- Click here Ice Availability Schedule
- Click here to view the current VCC rental rates.
- Not sure what to wear? Click here for info about acceptable clothing and safety rules for being on the ice.
- Save time and download / fill-out the group waiver form prior to your event (make sure to bring it with you to the event!).
- Select either the group waiver form or the waiver for minors.
- See additional links (to the left) for more info on VCC rental opportunities.
Summer Off-season -- During the summer, we accommodate rentals, with staff working reduced hours. Therefore, it may take a couple of days to follow up on your rental request. Thank you, in advance, for your understanding.
|Waiver - Minors amended.pdf||87.6 KB|